As a part of TechNet Professional, we offer the personalized, quality service only a locally-owned shop can provide, backed by the power of a nationwide network. We’re at your service even when you’re away from home.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
When You Are Reasonably Able to Return to the Original Service Center:
- Return to your TechNet Professional Service Center.
- Present your copy of the original receipt for repair.
When You Are Unable to Reasonably Return to the Original Service Center:
- Call the Warranty Administrator at 866-588-0728 prior to any warranty repair work being performed.
- The Administrator will direct you to the nearest participating Service Center location.
- If there are no participating locations in your area, you may take your vehicle to a non-participating Service Center in your area.
If the non-participating Service Center will not accept payment from the Warranty Administrator, you must pay for the warranty service and submit your original repair invoice and subsequent warranty repair invoice to the Administrator for reimbursement, based on coverage terms, within 60 days of the date of the repair.